Suggestions for the Chrome App

Mar 24, 2011 at 8:02 PM
Edited Mar 24, 2011 at 8:17 PM

Hi, first of all thank you for making this tool available .

I tried today, and I like it, I usually used ERWIN data model, but is expensive, heavy, and not in the cloud .

I know this was released only a few days ago,   but i found some bugs or errors, and i will like to report them, ( the script code generated, doesn't work directly,

comments // need to be in the format /* */ for example,  and when MULTIPLE PRIMARY KEY is used, the syntax is incorrect .

and also have some suggestions.  like Reverse engineering, print the diagram, AUTO organize, option on Script code generation, 

as include, drop tables, Storage Engine type, Share the diagram

IMPORTANT, THE CHROME APP, ALLOWS USERS TO SAVE THE DIAGRAM,

but WHEN I TRIED TO OPEN A DIAGRAM< DOESNT SHOW THE DIAGRAM SAVED A COUPLE OF HOURS AGO, SO I LOOSE SOME COUPLE OF HOURS OF WORK,   i guess i should be fixed soon, or no one is going to put 2 starts on the app.  :)

cheers

Eze

Coordinator
Mar 24, 2011 at 11:25 PM
This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to the work item and continue the discussion.
Coordinator
Mar 24, 2011 at 11:32 PM

Thanks, these are good suggestions. I've identified a bug thanks to the information you provided. Also, I believe I've found your diagram, and I'll get it back up for you.

Thanks,

Gabriel

Jul 24, 2012 at 3:39 PM

Looks like no discussion in a while.  Just downloaded the extension and it's great!  Is there a way to specify "myISAM" instead of InnoDB in mySQL generate script?

Thanks