This project is read-only.

Question about the online Sea Quail Client

Feb 26, 2013 at 3:00 PM
I have been very impressed with this tool. The only question I have is where does it store my diagrams when I am using the "Chrome Store" client? Is it storing it on my local machine? If not, what is the limit as to the number of diagrams that can be stored? Is it possible to store them on my Google Drive?

Thanks,
Jeff Bradley
Feb 28, 2013 at 3:23 AM
Jeff,

Diagrams are stored in a database on the server that hosts the app. There's no limit on the number or size of the diagrams that can be stored right now, and I don't anticipate limiting the space any time soon. Local storage for offline editing has been requested. Storage on google drive seems like a good idea too.

Thanks,
Gabriel

On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 9:00 AM, JeffreyBradley <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

I have been very impressed with this tool. The only question I have is where does it store my diagrams when I am using the "Chrome Store" client? Is it storing it on my local machine? If not, what is the limit as to the number of diagrams that can be stored? Is it possible to store them on my Google Drive?

Thanks,
Jeff Bradley

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (seaquail@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email seaquail@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com