This project is read-only.

Help on code compilation

Oct 30, 2012 at 3:52 PM

Hello I recently download the source code of your diagram tool but when I tried to compile with Visual Studio 2012 I got some errors and issues; Would you tell me if its possible to made code works on VS 2012 or what version of VS do you suggest to use?

Thanks in advance

Oct 31, 2012 at 12:29 PM

It was written using VS 2008. It should work in 2012 after the project and stuff is converted. What errors do you get?

Nov 2, 2012 at 5:42 AM

Hello again thanks for answer

I got this messages:

Warning 1 There was a mismatch between the processor architecture of the project being built "MSIL" and the processor architecture of the reference "System.Data.SQLite, Version=1.0.66.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=db937bc2d44ff139, processorArchitecture=x86", "x86". This mismatch may cause runtime failures. Please consider changing the targeted processor architecture of your project through the Configuration Manager so as to align the processor architectures between your project and references, or take a dependency on references with a processor architecture that matches the targeted processor architecture of your project. SeaQuail_SQLite

Error 2 Source file 'Data\ORMChildJoinHint.cs' could not be found C:\seaquial\MSBDataSlave\CSC MSBDataSlave

Error 3 Source file 'Data\ORMCondSQL.cs' could not be found C:\seaquial\MSBDataSlave\CSC MSBDataSlave

Error 4 Source file 'Data\PropertyInfoExtensions.cs' could not be found C:\seaquial\MSBDataSlave\CSC MSBDataSlave

Error 5 Metadata file 'C:\seaquial\MSBDataSlave\bin\Debug\MSBDataSlave.dll' could not be found C:\seaquial\SeaQuail_DiagramTool\CSC SeaQuail_DiagramTool

Can you help me to fix them